There are different tickets available:
FESTIVAL PASS – 25€
Festival Pass allow entry to all sessions and conferences, except for workshops and NonStop activities. It can be purchased in advance Ticketea (select 14th March) and at the box offices since the start of the festival.
DAILY TICKET – 5€
Single Tickets allow entry to all the activities and sessions of the festival during one day, except for workshops and NonStop activities. It can be purchased in advance Ticketea and at the box offices since the start of the festival.
Both festival passes and daily tickets are not transferable, and they do not give direct access to the cinema theatres. Tickets for each session must be acquired previously at the box offices.
TICKET FOR FILM STUDENTS – FREE
Conditions of Festival Pass for Film Students:
- Festival Pass available for free for film students, whatever their field (directing, production, editing, acting).
- The Festival Pass owner must be registered at a university or school linked with some aspect of cinema for the current academic year (2016-2017).
- In order to collect the Festival Pass, a registration document from a school or university as well as personal identification must be presented.
- Details of studies undertaken must be included in the identification document.
- Subscribe in advance here: firstname.lastname@example.org
TICKETS FOR PARALLEL ACTIVITIES – FROM 2€ TO 12€
Tickets for workshops and NonStop activities are purchased separately. They can be purchased in advance via Ticketea and at the box offices since the start of the festival.
- Ferenc Rófusz Retrospective with interview – March 14, from 18:00h to 20:00h – 5 €
- Documentary script workshop (David Fernández de Castro) – March 31, from 17:00h to 18:30h – 10 €
- Animation workshop for teachers (Mario Torrecillas) – April 2, from 16:00h to 20:00h – 10 €
Free – In order to participate in other activities, like the Coaching-Pitching, One-to-One or Verkami’s Coaching, previous registration is required. To do this, you must send an email to email@example.com . And to attend the Jornada MEDIA, is necessary fill out the following form.
- Feature Film Screening “The Tale of the Princess Kaguya” (2013) – March 15, from 20:00h to 22:15h – 2 €
- Workshop: Introduction to Organic 3D Modeling – March 16, from 10:00h to 14:00h – 6 €
- Workshop: Concept Art – March 16, from 17:00h to 19:15h – 6 €
- Workshop: Create your own video game – March 17, from 10:00h to 14:00h – 6 €
- Acting Masterclass with Pablo Navarro – March 17, from 12:00 to 14:00 – 12 €
- Conference by Eric Reginaud “Ciclic Animation” and screening – March 17, from 17:00h to 19:30h – 4 €
- Workshop: Design for 2D Animation Projects – March 18, from 10:00h to 14:00h – 6 €
- Round Table: Migrate to work – March 18, from 12:00h to 14:00h – 2 €
- Conference and presentation of the book “Well done, Gromit !”, by Adrián Encinas – March 18, from 17:00h to 18:30h – 2 €
- Masterclass with Aya Suzuki – March 18, from 19:00h to 21:00h -12 €
- Round Table: Women in animation – March 19, from 17:00h to 19h – 2 €
- Aardman Unseen – March 19, from 18:00h to 19:30h – 2 €
Pre-paid tickets: Ticketea.com